Apis Technology is on a mission to improve the way beekeepers manage their bees and empower the global community to deal with one of the biggest environmental challenges.
If you’re all about bold goals and have the right set of skills join our team.
We are looking for an awesome business developer who share our passion for agriculture and beekeeping.
The goal of the Business Developer will be to expand Apis Technology’s customer base through strategic partnerships and business-to-client approach.
Deliverables you’ll be responsible for:
- Develop, structure and negotiate agreements across customer segments and partner categories
- Build a deal pipeline and design partnership proposals
- Measure partnership initiatives against KPIs to quantify success
- Create and present periodic reports, communicate progress and track result
- Develop and manage agreements through entire life cycle
- Working with existing customers to identify new product needs and services
- Financial modeling of revenue streams per channels and markets
- Help identify, develop and execute new strategic opportunities for the business
- Ability to work and manage digital marketing tools like google analytics
- Education: degree with a strong management and quantitative component
- Proven experience in business development and track record in exceeding sales goals;
- Demonstrated ability to structure, negotiate, execute, operationalize and ensure effectiveness of agreements both b2b and b2c;
- Superb communications skills across all mediums
- Analytical skills
- Experience with digital marketing strategies and tools
- Understanding of commercial legal contracts
- Driven and excited for the startup hustle
- Problem solver
- Metrics driven
- International experience are a plus
- Languages: English. French and German are a plus
What you can expect at Apis Technology
- An intense working-environment focused on goals
- First-hand startup experience in a young company with bold ambitions
- Working across teams
We would love to receive your application, but before you press the send button, make sure these topics are covered:
- Check grammar and spelling
- Be clear that this position suits your career path
- You have the right skills
- Visa Sponsorship: Not available
- We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. Our company don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, color, age, marital or disability status.