We work everyday to make products that improve your beekeeping experience. We value your feedback. If you have any suggestion just send us an email using our contact page.
Here’s what we’ve been working on:
13th January 2020
- Bug fix with Timezones
- Bug fix when Editing beehive
- Bug fix to Skip Onboarding
- Bug fix with Hive Theft Alert
- Back end fine tunning
16th December 2019
- Add new method to add Serial Numbers
- Fine tunning Settings
- Fix Onboarding Bugs (Beta)
- Edit Operations (Beta)
November 12th 2019
- Edit previous events and tasks from Calendar, Apiary or Beehive pages
- Reports of previous operations on Apiary and Beehive pages
Several bug fixes:
- Operations form
- Reports on Apiary and Beehive
- Events and Groups in the calendar
2018 and 2019
During 2018 and 2019 we have been fixing up multiple bugs and launching new features.
Here’s a short summary:
- Several languages added
- Inventory management
- Improved Events feature, managing beehives in groups
- Improved layout of Apiaries and Beehives
- Yearly goals for the each year
From now on we will detail every new release in this changelog. Stay tunned.
Launch of B-App in beta version. Limited to 15 beehives per use. Free for all.